Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- Special Notice: The Downtown Summerlin walk is suspended until further notice.
- Special Notice: Our Downtown Las Vegas walk will be mostly inaccessible until September 25. The Life is Beautiful Music Festival is taking over downtown and many streets will be closed for set up, the event, then take down after the event. Since most of this walk is along the same streets, and only those with LIB bracelets will be able to access this area, please consider doing this walk after the 25th.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: September 27 at 7pm at Panera in Hughes Center
- Join us for our Lake Mead Traditional Event on October 21! This will be a wonderful 10k/7k AVA-sanctioned walk in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area and the weather should be great. Check out the flyer here for more information.
- Join us for our next group walk: Our next group walk will be Saturday, September 30, and we will do the Boulder City volksmarch. We will meet at the Boulder City Historic Hotel at 7:45am to register and the walk will begin at 8am. See you there!
- LVHRS July-September 2017 newsletter
- September 2017 Checkpoint