Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- Special Notice: The Downtown Summerlin walk is suspended until further notice.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: July 26 at 7pm at Panera in Hughes Center
- Please note: We will not have any group walks during the summer due to the heat. Volksmarchers who walk in Las Vegas during the summer are encouraged to take precautions against the heat and choose walks such as the North Strip and South Strip walks which include easy access to air conditioned shelter in the casinos.
- Special Club Challenge: We want to encourage walking in the summer, when we don’t have group walks scheduled, so we’re offering a special challenge to club members only – walk 6 IVV-credit walks and win a free club T-shirt! Simply Choose from Green Valley Ranch, 7 Hills, Sunset Park or Downtown Las Vegas YRE walks and walk at least 6 walks for IVV credit between June 1 and August 31. As always, be careful on the trail – use sun screen, bring plenty of water and avoid the hottest part of the day. Please mark “SSS” on your start cards to make it easier to keep track. We’ll publish the list of winners in the Autumn newsletter.
- LVHRS July-September 2017 newsletter
- July 2017 Checkpoint