Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- A special notice about our North Strip, South Strip, and UNLV walks: The Starbucks in the Westin Hotel, start point for the North Strip, South Strip and UNLV year Round walks, is closed for renovation. It is expected to reopen some time in July. During this time ask for the Walk Box at the Hotel's Concierge Desk. The box will either be at the desk or in the Concierge office. The desk is open 7AM-7PM.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: May 23 at 7pm at Panera in Hughes Center
- Join us for our next group event: Our next group walk will be in September! We take the summer off due to the high heat but our walks are still available for those who would like to do any of our year round events. Please follow our summer walking tips and be safe when walking in the heat!
- Downtown Las Vegas Walk Update: Effective March 27, The North Las Vegas Premium Outlets where our start point is located began charging $5 for parking. Nevada residents with ID may park for free until further notice. Unfortunately, there is no street parking or free lots near the Outlet Mall.
- LVHRS April-June 2018 newsletter
- May 2018 Checkpoint