Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- Please join us on Saturday, December 3rd, for our Lake Mead group walk. We will meet at the Boulder City Historic Hotel to register at 8:45am then start walking at 9am. Everyone is invited to join us!
- LVHRS Christmas Walk and Party. Mark your calendars for our annual Christmas walk and party on December 17th. We'll meet outside the Yard House at the Red Rock Casino in Summerlin to register and start the walk at 3pm. After taking in the sights on a modified 5k walk through the neighborhoods and Downtown Summerlin, we'll finish up back at the Yard House for dinner. The restaurant will seat us at about 5pm. Your club will pay for dinner for club members; all others are asked to contribute $10 to help pay for the cost of the dinner. Alcoholic beverages are an individual responsibility. Please RSVP to Diane at email@example.com by December 10th. We need to tell the restaurant how many of us there will be. Please join us for this great walk and get-together. It's always been fun in the past, and we'll have a chance to see a familiar walk in a different way with lots of Christmas decorations on the route.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: January 25th at 7pm at Panera in Hughes Center
- Get your AVA 40th Anniversary Commemorative T Shirt! T shirts are available through Cafe Press here.
- LVHRS October-December 2016 newsletter
- November 2016 Checkpoint
- The AVA is hosting a 'Design the new AVA mascot' contest. Check out the contest details here.