Welcome to the online home of the Las Vegas High Rollers and Strollers volksmarching club. We are an AVA-affiliated, Las Vegas based club that focuses on recreational walking.
- Our next meeting is scheduled for: September 26 at 7pm at Panera in Hughes Center
- Join us for our next group event: Our next group walk will be September 29 when we will do our Green Valley Ranch walk. We will meet at the Chevron on Horizon Ridge Parkway at 7:45am and begin walking at 8am. Everyone is invited to join us!
- Please check the "our walks" page for walk box updates. There are new driving directions to get to the walk box for our Boulder City/Lake Mead walks due to the opening of I-11; there are updated driving instructions for the downtown walk due to a major road construction project; and there are new instructions for the North Strip/South Strip/UNLV walk box which is now kept at the hotel's concierge desk.
- ***Please Note: From September 16 until approximately September 25, many streets in downtown Las Vegas will be closed off for the Life is Beautiful Music Festival; this will make much of our downtown Las Vegas walk impassible. Please plan on doing this walk after the festival has been taken down and the roads have been reopened, usually this will happen on Tuesday after the event, around September 25.
- LVHRS July-September 2018 newsletter
- September 2018 Checkpoint